Friday, August 13, 2010

collective clothing and shoes HAUL


CLOTHING HAUL: (all from forever 21)












































SHOES and etc HAUL:


i got these 2 booties/boots ( i d k what they're called lol) at the BX in my base for $16.99/ea... i love them, since these are my first pairs... :) they're by: bamboo


WETSEAL:
i got these 2 things in their sale rack ( during their buy 1 get 1 for a penny- sale) so i spent about $8.50. woohoo! what a steal....











thanks for stopping by!! til next time...

XOXO, krystal

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..Great hauls you have there..I love all of it..Keep on posting hun..I would love to see more from you..

Tezza said...

great haul!!
i love how f21 has such pretty clothes
its a shame australia doesnt have it :(

love the boots and the stripey cardigan :)

Jasmin said...

Too cute! Love the outfits. I haven't been shopping in a while. I've missed it! haha.

Courtney said...

everything is sooo cute! love the first 2 outfits. plus all the shoes are SUPER cute.

xoladiihoneyxo said...

great buy sweetie! I never really found anything from forever21 from the sale section when I go to the stores, they always run out of x-smalls and smalls!

Anonymous said...

i like that cute black skirt! nice clothes you got there :)